We all have so many things we want to accomplish in life – be a better parent, child, friend; be better runner; start or expand a business; get a raise or promotion; leave our corner of the world just a little better. When we look at the end goal, it can really seem overwhelming. How do I do The Big Thing? How do I make IT happen? As the famous saying goes, you eat an elephant one bite at a time. Today, while chasing your dreams …
1. Make one more phone call.
2. Run (walk, crawl) one more mile.
3. Write one more sentence.
4. Tell one more person how you honestly feel.
5. Make one more contact.
6. Send out one more letter.
7. Help one more person just because.
8. Tell one more person how much you appreciate him.
9. Do one more thing you are afraid to do.
10. Help one more person reach her dream through word, deed or support.
Today, just take one more step towards reaching your goal. Remember, one bite at a time.
What goals are you trying to reach that seem overwhelming?